Performance Rugby at The University of Edinburgh
The Team Performance Programme (TPP) gives the elite rugby players at the University the opportunity to perform at an Internationally Renowned University Rugby Club - we support, educate and inspire our student-athletes on and off the pitch.
We allow our players to train and play to their full potential whilst studying to gain a world class degree at Scotland’s premier sporting University.
Players in the TPP Squad will receive the following support:
- Full time coaching
- Year round supervised Strength & Conditioning, including exclusive use of the highly acclaimed
- Performance Gym
- Video Analysis Sessions
- Prevention and treatment of injury care from FASIC sports injuries clinic
- Pilates sessions, along with other classes at Pleasance Gym (if referred)
- Sports Massage
- Sports Nutrition Advice
- Sports Psychology Consultancy
- Potential academic flexibility